19 Petersborough, Ontario area organizations to receive free and/or discounted signage
(Peterborough, ON)—Nineteen Peterborough-area organizations have been awarded free or discounted signage or services as part of SIGNARAMA Peterborough’s fourth annual Signs of Support grant program. The Signs of Support program is intended to support local organizations’ missions through replacement or creation of effective, affordable signage.
“Morgan and I are very happy to, once again, give back to the community which has given Signarama so much support since we opened our doors over eight years ago,” said Debbie Smith, co-owner of SIGNARAMA Peterborough with husband Morgan.
Through Signs of Support, SIGNARAMA Peterborough will donate signage, graphics, displays and marketing products at partial or no cost to the organizations. To be eligible to receive a donation through the Signs of Support program, an organization must be a local nonprofit, a local affiliate of registered charities, a local community group or an organization that contributes to the cultural betterment of the community. Signs of Support recipients are among those who have the highest impact on the Peterborough community and its culture.
“We are always impressed by the calibre of organizations that apply for Signs of Support,” said Debbie. “It is evident that a lot of people are doing good work in the Peterborough community.”
Signs of Support 2013 recipients include:
- Kawartha Haliburton Children’s Foundation
- The Peterborough Singers
- Spark Photo Festival
- Activity Haven Senior Centre
- La Leche League of Peterborough
- St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church
- Otonabee Region Conservation Authority
- Kawartha Regional Memory Clinic
- Relay For Life – Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Peterborough Symphony Orchestra
- Peterborough Children’s Water Festival
- Down Syndrome Association
- Kiwanis Club
- Gaskell Memorial Cup for H.O.P.E.
- Riverview Park & Zoo
- Barnardo Home