When it comes to signs, there are plenty of types from which to choose, but post and panel signs are one of the best options. This type of sign is economical, versatile, and perfect for getting your company message across.
Why are post and panel signs the outdoor solution for many different scenarios?
- They can be used as a simple method of business identity, incorporating your company name, logo and contact details.
- Post and panel signs have the ability to inform your customers (and potential customers) about your whereabouts in the form of a simple sign outside your business.
- Advertise special offers and events. Post and panel signs are easily installed making them the perfect flexible, short term solution.
- They can even be used to direct your client or customer traffic — both inside and outside your business premises.
What makes post and panel signs so special?
- They can be manufactured to suit the exact requirements of each customer – sizes and shapes are no problem. Simply speak to your printing company about your requirements and where the signs will be displayed for some expert advice.
- They can be manufactured in a variety of different materials – long lasting and durable to suit any application and any situation. Again, your sign manufacturing professionals will be happy to advise you about the best type of materials to be used for your situation.
What types of use are particularly relevant for post and panel signs?
- Aluminum signs which extrude from a property are very popular for property sales, rentals, etc. They are also regularly used by governmental agencies and other industrial organizations.
- Post and panel signs are also popular on construction sites and developments. They are easily installed and moved – a fabulous choice for temporary signage needs.
- Other types of post and panel signs include wooden signs (which may be sandblasted or carved), painted metal post and panel signs, PVC signs, and more. The choice is yours.
Whatever the sign requirements of your business, they can be accommodated by post and panel signs. Options include custom colors, graphics of the highest resolution, vinyl lettering, dimensional lettering, and even post and panel signs incorporating LED scrolling messages.
Remember that the size of your signs will depend largely upon where they will be displayed and the distance your potential customers will be when viewing the signage. Larger signs may need to have planning permission before they are installed, depending upon the regulations of your local county. Employing a professional sign maker will help you to choose not only the right type of signs for your purpose, but might also help to keep you and your business on the right side of the law.